[vtk-developers] vtkClipPlanesPainter

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 12 07:46:48 EST 2007

Cory

I have been using the Framebuffer class object from the GPGPU people.
Does your code have the same basic features or is it a fairly
streamlined set of classes specific to your own needs.
Either way, if you want to send them to me off list with a demo, I'd
love to have a play with them and see if they make my job easier - I'm
still exploring different ways of getting from FBO to vtk-textures so
your vtkFBOTexture class may be just what I need.

cheers

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch