[vtk-developers] TestOpacity failing on Mac dashboards and memory corruption

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Feb 8 10:34:00 EST 2007

On 2007-02-02 09:24, David Cole said:

>I don't know if I can get to it today, but if this is still pending next
>week, I can run your malloc stuff on midworld and report back here...

I filed bug 4402 suggesting that CMake be made able to detect the
'Deallocation of a pointer not malloced' message that we are seeing on
midworld.  The bug came back, and apparently it is already possible.
But I'm afraid I don't really follow what Bill is saying (<http://
www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4402&pos=20>).

Any CMake experts out there able to shed any light?  If someone could
get me started... :)

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com