[vtk-developers] Proposed filter name and class hierarchy changes

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 7 05:01:40 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for that - I only work with explicit point sets vtkPolyData &
vtkUnstructuredGrid which are special cases. An option to preserve input
type would be very useful. It would also be nice to have a "SelectAll"
which just points the output to the input. You can then leave the filter
in the pipeline with little overhead when selections are not required.

John.