[vtk-developers] vtkClipPlanesPainter

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 5 12:55:00 EST 2007

Dear Anyone,

I notice that vtkClipPlanesPainter (specifically OpenGLPainter) calls
glEnagle(...) at the start of Render and glDisable(...) at the end of
the render. I presume this is because nobody actually uses this painter
right now and so it hasn't been noticed.

2 questions.
1) I've added a PostRender method to the clipplanes base class so that
PostRender can be called after the main mapper has terminated. Any
objection to this (by which I mean, does someone have a plan already
which conflicts with this?)
2) Is there any documentation on the painter classes I am mostly still
using customized mappers for my special <cough> stuff, but would like to
explore the painters a bit more.

thanks

JB

--