[vtk-developers] holes in documentation

Fri Dec 21 09:50:10 EST 2007

Haha, yeah.  Well I've done a lot of ITK contributions, and I have
been back and forth with Karthik about the vtkContourWidget, pointing
out some minor bugs.  I don't know if I'm ready/able to start checking
in changes to VTK, since I'm still a noob.   But our current projects
at the University Of Iowa Dept of Psychiatry are based around the
whole Kitware tool chain and Slicer 3, so I'll definitely be pitching
in where I can.

After I went home last night, I realized I'd been venting after some
hours of frustration. I hope I haven't offended, and I promise I won't
be one of those mailing lists cranks who ends up annoying everyone.