[vtk-developers] Geocoordinate System Filter, 2D Text Manager, 2D Text Preformance, and Buffered Hardware Picking

Thompson, David C dcthomp at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 20 05:50:20 EST 2007

I had a quick glance at vtkGeography and it looks like it just uses PROJ.4 under the hood. I don't know of any Swiss datums for PROJ.4 but I'll keep my eyes open. I'll also see if I can't find a home for the OSGB36->WGS84 code as I'm a pack rat with code... I just *know* I'll find a use for it sooner or later. :-)

    David