[vtk-developers] duplicate definition in vtkTesselatorFilter

David C Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 30 19:04:08 EDT 2007

> Internally we fixed that by simply deleting the macro definition that is
> completely redundant, since vtkSetGet.h defines the macro to be ...
> exactly what the definition is. I guess I don't understand the need
> for both.
One is marked "const" and can thus be called when you have a "const
vtkTessellatorFilter*" while the version provided by vtkGetMacro cannot.
I seem to recall needing a const version in some of my code so I've
checked in a fix that doesn't remove the method but should prevent it
from getting wrapped. Please let me know if that doesn't fix things for
you.

	David