[vtk-developers] Come on, folks, ... think green dashboards!

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Apr 5 11:03:29 EDT 2007

David,

Thanks to your CMake patch, that red dashboard of ours is no longer
red!  Of course, now it is full of yellow. :)  I believe 17 of the 18
failing tests are due to bug 4340:
<http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4340>

Is anyone here familiar with vtkOTMesh::CreateInsertionCavity() in
vtkOrderedTriangulator.cxx?  I suspect this bug would not be hard to
fix, and fixing it would fix at least 22 failing tests on our various
dashboards.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com