[vtk-developers] VTK_USE_GLSL_SHADERS default

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Sep 15 14:25:26 EDT 2006

Yes, I am looking into it. I fixed one issue with which GLSL shader were
loaded even when support was not available last night (consequently,
many dashboards changed from segfaults to image errors). Today I've
added the no-GLSL-support-available baseline image, that should fix the
continuous and a few others. There's still the build issue on
stout.­atamai and a few "access violations" that remain.

Utkarsh.