[vtk-developers] Guidance needed fixing problems doing 64bit compile on Mac OS X

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Oct 27 16:31:36 EDT 2006

On 2006-10-27 14:20, David Cole said:

>And which changes? Did you mean to attach a patch/diff?

Here is my patch.  It does not break my apps and it does not break the
dashboard, I think it should be ok to commit.

On a not-so-related note, it would be nice if someone could commit my
patch to bug 3581, I'm starting to have a lot of forks of vtk which is
making it hard to make these patch files.

Have a nice weekend,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com