[vtk-developers] vtkImagePlaneWidget + size of the Image

BEN REGUIGA Mohamed mohamed.ben.reguiga at dapsys.com
Fri May 5 05:41:13 EDT 2006

hello!
I've asked these questions before in the vtkusers and I still look for answers because these informations are very important for my project and I hope find help int the vtkdeveloppers List.

Is it possible to know the size of the Image displayied (or the ratio ) in the vtkImagePlaneWidget (height and width).
Hhow can I release all the memory allocated by vtkStructuredPoints and vtkImagePlaneWidget?
thank you for your help!