[vtk-developers] Q4VTKPluginWidget

Christopher Gammage am0363 at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 31 22:35:14 EDT 2006

Brian

I did try in release, it didn't work. Originally I was compiling with
Shared Libs = 'off'
but then I saw this in the code and decided to turn it on

#if defined(WIN32) && defined(VTK_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS)
#if defined(QVTK_EXPORTS) || defined(QVTKWidgetPlugin_EXPORTS)
#define QVTK_EXPORT __declspec( dllexport )
#else
#define QVTK_EXPORT __declspec( dllimport )
#endif
#else
#define QVTK_EXPORT
#endif