[vtk-developers] Q4VTKPluginWidget

Christopher Gammage am0363 at wayne.edu
Sun Jul 30 21:20:44 EDT 2006

Hi, I am trying to get VTK (newest from cvs)  to work with Qt 4.1.3
designer via the
Q4VTKPluginWidget .   I have tried everything i can think of, I have put
QVTKWidgetPlugin.dll and lib and everything else i could think of in
C:\Qt\4.1.3\plugins\designer\    and in C:\Program Files\Trolltech\Qt VS
Integration   (which is version 1.1.1)
I compiled with shared libs.  and under debug, release and relwithdebug
It has no problems compiling but the widget never shows up in designer

Anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

Chris