[vtk-developers] vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx compiles in VTK but not in ParaView

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Mon Jan 23 21:52:44 EST 2006

In ParaView, static build, vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx fails to build
because endl is not declared in this scope on lines 129 and 132. Now this is
easily fixed by adding #include <iomanip> and prefacing the offending endl
with the scope resolution operator vtkstd::. But I am not sure that this is
the best solution. My uncertainty here is because I am wondering why VTK
compiles Ok without these changes.

So I haven’t flagged this as a bug in the bug-tracker.

Is it possible CMake for Paraview is not including something?

By the way, this is a Linux build, using gcc-4.0.3 and the latest files from
the CVS.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems