[vtk-developers] Recent API changes

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Sat Jan 14 00:00:54 EST 2006

I like the idea of limiting include files to those that are relevant in the
headers. I remember vividly the period VTK went through when the include
files were cleaned up. It took a bit of work to get my code up to scratch
but it is much better code now - compiles faster and only uses relevant
includes. You also become keenly aware of what includes are needed :-). So I
hope you VTK folks keep up this policy of just including the relevant
includes in the headers. You definitely have my support on this one!

Now ... if only you could fix up the spelling of "color"!

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04