[vtk-developers] Paraview with MPICH2

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Feb 22 04:18:21 EST 2006

I compiled Paraview against MPICH2 on a windows box recently. It was
basically fine and all seems to be working ok. But to make it compile I
had to change about  a dozen files in vtk/parallel (and examples I
think) to reorder the includes and put
#include <mpi.h>
first instead of last as it was in most instances. (some messages about
SEEK_XXX being defined in multiple headers requiring Mpi included first)

I think it was only vtk sources that I changed (rather than paraview
specific stuff).

Shall I commit the changes to cvs?

JB

--