[vtk-developers] vtkStringArray and vtkDirectory

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri Feb 3 11:20:55 EST 2006

On a related note, I just added a "GetFiles()" method to vtkDirectory to
get a vtkStringArray containing all of the files in a directory.  The
vtkDirectory also needs enhancements to make it list files only of a
specific type (e.g. "*.vtk") and to separately list subdirectories vs.
files.  Does anyone out there have a customized vtkDirectory class that
already does either of these?