[vtk-developers] RE: [vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget on Linux

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Feb 2 11:32:12 EST 2006

Hi Boris,

can you post this to the vtk bug tracker and upload
the jpgs to your bug report?  There is no way for me
to figure this out since I only have / work on Windows
machines.  Perhaps one of the other developers can
suggest something?

Dean

Hi Dean,
Sorry for the delayed response, I was very busy. Here are the jpegs.
correct.jpg is produced on amd64 and the other one on x86. Version of
vtk does not matter.
The test file is
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/GUI/Tcl/Im
agePlaneWidget.tcl?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

Boris