[vtk-developers] python install prefix in setup.py

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 11:57:12 EST 2006

The whole python support IMHO should be rewritten as mentioned here:

http://vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2257

As for the installation thing, it would be nice if the CMake Modules had
an interface (?mymodule_INSTALL_PREFIX ?) to specify default
installation path. I am thinking that this should be the same issue for
Tcl, Python, Java.

2 cents,
Mathieu