[vtk-developers] The ImageStencil Issue

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue Aug 22 22:13:08 EDT 2006

Hi Dean,

Yeah, I remember this bug now... it's been a year since I looked at it.

I confirm the weird behaviour of your script.  If vtkImageAccumulate is
what causes the first stencil update, nothing works.  If vtkImageStencil
causes the first stencil update, everything works fine.

Don't be afraid to learn the new pipeline... at first I was worried that
it would take me a long time to get used to it, but a few months ago I
sat down and read a couple PDFs describing it.  I was up-and-running
with it almost immediately, it's far nicer to work with than the old
vtkProcessObject pipeline.

 - David