[vtk-developers] Broadcasting DataObjects

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:09:07 EDT 2006

I guess it wasn't implemented because it wasn't needed. You can look how
send is implemented and create a different version that broadcasts. If you
add that at vtkCommunicator level, you have to implement it in all
sub-classes (threads, sockets and MPI). It may be the easiest to do it in
vtkMPICommunicator instead.

-Berk