[vtk-developers] vtkImageWeightedSum

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri Apr 21 16:42:11 EDT 2006

Hi Sven,

You could use a vtkCutter to cut through the polydata that the
segmentation produces, and then draw the resulting polyline on the the
image (using a vtkDataSetMapper for the polyline and a vtkImageActor for
the image).  That would probably be the easiest method, if having just
an outline drawn around the region is good enough.

Doing it with stencils would also work, but vtkPolyDataToImageStencil is
not completely robust.

 - David