[vtk-developers] Question about display aircraft surface use3D-grid or mesh.

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Apr 20 09:13:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

you should be posting to the vtk user's list
and not the developer's list.  Also, filling up
legitimate subscribers' mailboxes with the same
message 3 times will get you no response and
possibly barred from the list.  Based on the
content of your question, I would recommend that
you learn how to use vtk (http://www.vtk.org/buy-books.php)
with some simple examples
and then do a thorough search of the users archives
to see what others may have done.  VTK can
definitely do what you ask: wireframe mesh display,
it's up to you to try on your own so you can
ask questions of a more specific nature.

regards,
Dean Inglis