[vtk-developers] Submitting VTK Reader Classes

Brian Dotson Brian.Dotson at netl.doe.gov
Thu Apr 13 11:53:00 EDT 2006

Berk,

No, they don't rely on any other external libraries.

When I build these classes into ParaView or VTK I put them in VTK/IO,
modify the CMakeLists.txt file and make.  In the case of ParaView I add
chunks to the GUI/Client reader.xml file and the Server reader.xml.

Brian

>>> "Berk Geveci" <berk.geveci at gmail.com> 4/13/2006 11:44:06 AM >>>

They would be useful additions to VTK. Do they rely on external
libraries?