[vtk-developers] Examples/Build/vtkMy last minute request

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sat Sep 3 16:18:49 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

that's great thanks!  I have updated my
vtkMy equivalents (no cmake script runs to
upgrade classes) and it seems to work fine.

The doxygen stuff works, with the minor
annoyance that the vtk nightly tag file
doesn't decompress after downloading with wget.
A workaround for this is to build
vtk doxygen doc (takes hours), rename the generated tag file to what the vtkMy doxygen
script expects, and copy that into the
vtkMy/Utilities/Doxgen build dir.

I completey forgot that one can have shared and  static builds at the same time ... so the tcl
wrapping should not be a problem.

I'll update the vtkMy readme with some notes
sometime after the release

Dean