[vtk-developers] VTK 5.0 branch in mid-August

Kitware (W.S.) kitware at kitware.com
Tue Sep 13 10:33:49 EDT 2005

Hi Simon-

We have (quietly) branched VTK 5.0. Some changes/fixes are trickling
into the branch, and we have not packaged everything up into its
final state, but if you want to access the branch from CVS it is
certainly possible (branch is "VTK-5-0").

In the meantime, VTK CVS write access is limited. I want to open the
gates slowly, and only on request by developers who need write
access, to keep the dashboard as clean as possible and prevent
post-branch chaos.

Will