[vtk-developers] Re: vtkOBBTree sqrt domain err

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Nov 29 16:28:26 EST 2005

thanks Brad, I had forgotten that one.
However, when using VTK for analysis,
and not just visualization, I kind of like
to know when there may be cases wherein an
algorithm may fail and hopefully be able to
(or have enough time to) figure out why.
The sqrt domain err so far has only occured
in my particular application with one patient
image out of several hundreds (so far):
fortunately it's not a common occurence that
brings things grinding to a halt.  I would prefer
the fabs fix in vtkOBBTree itself, so I don't miss
other unexpected/unknown domain errors when my
app runs.

Dean