[vtk-developers] Re: CVS Write access ? : Possible mistake in vtkRenderLargeImage

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Nov 16 12:07:31 EST 2005

John-

When we do releases we turn off write access for everybody except for
the one or two people putting in patches, etc. After we give access
back when requested. This is done as a "self-pruning" mechanism (a
lot of people go away and never ask for access back). I'll take your
email as a request and restore access....give us a day or two a lot
of us are scattered around the country travelling.

Will