[vtk-developers] Whats up with the 5.0 release?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Fri Nov 11 07:41:35 EST 2005

Hi,

I thought 5.0 was cut a long while ago but the web pages and m/l
indicate that a release was not made.  What gives?  The reason I ask
is that the interim release (let alone the last stable release) has
small (easily fixable) issues with Python2.4, plus there are some nice
improvements to the wxPython widgets (thanks Charl!)?  So, a stable
release would be handy to point users to.  Whats up with the 5.0
release?

cheers,
prabhu