[vtk-developers] Recent CVS Changes for Images & vtkIdType

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:40:52 EDT 2005

I see that alot of changes went into CVS yesterday for the resolution of bug
1867 ( http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1867 ).

Attempting to compile this results in alot of error messages for me, with
USE_64BIT_IDS enabled. in vtkByteSwap.h, I get errors about double-declared
functions for everything in the #ifdef VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS as the vtkIdType *
argument version now collides with the long * argument version. Simply
commenting out #ifdef blocks (as done in the attached patch) seems to fix
the problem, but i'm not sure it's the best solution.

(The included patch also has a fix for a function declaration error, where
it's prototyped as normal but implemented as "inline").

--
Randall Hand
http://www.yeraze.com