[vtk-developers] vtkRenderWindow <-> vtkRenderWindowInteractorreference loop

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 28 10:23:15 EST 2005

On second thought, I guess I won't be replacing the unregister code of
vtkRenderWindow and vtkRenderWindowInteractor with the garbage
collector.  I still think this is the right thing to do, but as Ken
(Martin) noted, the order in which these two objects are destroyed is
important.  Rather than risk breaking the code for every user, I will
differ the work to someone who is more familiar with that code.

-Ken