[vtk-developers] Re: Double click mouse event win32 only

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Mar 17 12:12:30 EST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Clifton,
>
>     I think when you patch classes like
> vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor.cxx you need to do the same thing for
> the X11 / Carbon and Cocoa people. Are you planning to ?

Yeah, I will.

>     Also the python and tcl bindings needs to be updated (gtk, qt,
> wxwidgets stuff). This would be more consistent.

Qt was done long ago.  I'm not sure about the others.  Does anything
need to be done for python or tcl?  It is just a wrapper and all the
real work is done by the X11/Carbon/Cocoa/Windows implementations.

>     As a side note it is always nice to send a mail to the vtk-dev
> list before adding new functionality or add a feature request in the
> bug tracker so that people have reference to the date the
> functionality was added.

Ok, I can put it in the bug tracker.
Is there a place where all developer policies are written down, for me
to review?

Thanks,
Clint