[vtk-developers] vtkGenericAttributeCollection Register/Delete

David C. Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 23 14:31:12 EDT 2005

	I've noticed that vtkGenericAttributeCollection does not call
vtkGenericAttribute::Register when an attribute is inserted into the
collection, but it does call Delete when the attribute is removed. I've
modified the class to call register in all the appropriate places, but
want to make sure this is the desired behavior before I check in the
fix. So... should the collection Register its children?

	Thanks,
	David