[vtk-developers] New Stereo Mode

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jun 20 11:01:22 EDT 2005

vtkRenderer derives from vtkViewport. You can call
vtkViewport::SetViewport(xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax) to make the renderer
take up some fractional space of the render window... (Calling it with
0, 0, 0.5, 1.0 will make it take up the left half of the window, for
example. 0.5, 0, 1.0, 1.0 would be the right half, etc.) Then you have
to put another renderer into the other half of the window, or you'll end
up with an undefined area of your window.

HTH,
David