[vtk-developers] Curvatures class upgrades

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Fri Jun 10 20:41:57 EDT 2005

Philip, you summarized the discussion quite succinctly.

Just to add in my two cents (again!). I initially felt option 1 was the best
approach because it simply enhanced the existing class causing minimal
change to VTK.
Now I prefer option 2b because it epitomizes the principles of good design
and nicely integrates the mathematics with the C++ design. It is certainly
not too complicated or abstract. Future enhancement of these classes will be
much easier in the case.

Andrew