[vtk-developers] RE: vtkpython_pyc target dependencies

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Tue Jul 26 19:08:27 EDT 2005

Hi Utkarsh

I was using the latest VTK/CMake as of yesterday morning. I think Goodwin,
in a later e-mail, may have spotted the problem in that it could be just a
typo: vtkCommon.ddl instead of vtkCommon.dll somewhere in the CMake scripts.

If this is the case I apologise for not picking it up! "We see what we
expect to see!"

Regards
   Andrew