[vtk-developers] netCDF

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Jul 18 05:08:15 EDT 2005

On the subject of netCDF. I'm not sure if this is a paraview or a vtk
problem (I think paraview, becuase my vtk test code doesn't do it).

After loading a file I can get a nice image like this
ftp://ftp.cscs.ch/out/biddisco/vtk/pic_good.jpg

but after interacting, the image goes like this.
ftp://ftp.cscs.ch/out/biddisco/vtk/pic_bad.jpg

by clicking on the reset to view, or reset colour table buttons one can
usually get itback to a nice image, but I'm not sure what's going on. Is
this a known bug or something to do with my setup.

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch