[vtk-developers] dicom reader and 64 bit problem?

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jul 12 11:25:44 EDT 2005

The iris.elemtech dashboard has been failing the TestSobel2D-image test for a
long time.  This is a 64 bit build of VTK.  And the DICOM file isn't being
read.

See the results from the 11th (last night's failed to build):
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/iris.elemtech/IRIX64-CC64-7.4/20050711-0300-Nightly/Results/__Imaging_Testing_Tcl_TestSobel2D-image.html

If I build a 32 bit version, and run the test, it works fine.  But not with a
64 bit build.  Is any other dashboard doing a 64 bit build?  I debugged it
for a bit, and it looks like the problem is somewhere in
Utilities/DICOMParser code.

Perhaps this is a 64 bit issue?
Any ideas?

Clint