[vtk-developers] Widgets directory...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Jul 1 10:46:32 EDT 2005

Okay, per Ken's suggestion I have removed the CMake variables
VTK_USE_HYBRID, VTK_USE_VOLUMERENDERING, VTK_USE_WIDGETS from the VTK build
process. So when you enable VTK_USE_RENDERING, the volume rendering, hybrid
and widgets subdirectories (and related stuff) are automatically built into
VTK. It is compiling fine for me, I am going to check this change, and the
widget reorganization, into CVS now.

You will want to remove the CMake variables VTK_USE_HYBRID,
VTK_USE_VOLUMERENDERING, VTK_USE_WIDGETS from your cache the next time you
build vtk.

Will

PS- Luis- please see what impact this makes on ITK (especially
InsightApplications) and fix accordingly.

PPS- Python and Java folks, please make sure they wrapping is working right.