[vtk-developers] vtk cvs and borland c++ builder

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Jul 5 15:13:49 EDT 2005

Hi Luca,

I will look into this as soon as the cvs VTK is
building ok for Borland.  At the moment
I cannot build past HybridCxxTests due to a
Borland linker error: LME1518

and Tcl wrapping is still not functioning.

Dean

Hi all,

I am just investigating on why VTK hangs on application exit and I tried
to run the included examples vtkBorlandRenderWindowPkg.bpk and the
Project_vtkDemo.bpr from current CVS (looking for already fixed bugs...)
They compile (more or less: there is still a float to convert to double
in vtkBorlandRenderWindow.cpp) correctly and run well.
But when I close the Project_vtkDemo it hangs with an access violation
error (error1.jpg) and clicking on ok button I have error2.jpg error
message.
It is new to me and I cannot recognize what does it means.
Oh, the application and the VTK library are compiled as static and
release mode.
Any idea?

Luca