[vtk-developers] build configurations

Chris Volpe cvolpe at ara.com
Thu Jan 13 14:13:47 EST 2005

At one point in the past, there was a standard build configuration
called "RelWithDebInfo" (Release With Debugging Info). Upon examining
the cmake advanced values, I notice the CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES
variable only contains "Debug;Release". However, since there are other
cmake variables, such as CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO, that seem to
indicate support for this mode, I decided to take a crack at adding
";RelWithDebInfo" to the configuration types variable. Unfortunately,
that didn't work. The generated workspace only has Debug and Release
configuration modes. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.

Senior Scientist
Email: cvolpe at ara.com
Applied Research Associates, Inc.                                Voice:
919-582-3380
8540 Colonnade Center Dr., Ste 301
Fax: 919-878-3672
Raleigh, NC 27615