[vtk-developers] Info on New Pipeline

Chris Volpe cvolpe at ara.com
Tue Jan 11 15:56:47 EST 2005

Hi folks-

  I'm just starting to look at the new pipeline stuff, and was wondering
if there was more information somewhere that I've missed. The file
"TheNewVTKPipeline.pdf" in Utilities/Upgrading appears a little light on
details, and the more detailed article at
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/images/8/80/Pipeline.pdf seems to describe an
obsolete preliminary version of the new Pipeline (e.g. there's no
vtkProcessor class in the repository right now). Is there a more
definitive document, or should I just peruse the source code a little
more? (I expect that some of my stuff is going to require major surgery,
so the more detailed the information, the better.)

Thanks,

Chris

--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.

Senior Scientist
Email: cvolpe at ara.com
Applied Research Associates, Inc.                                Voice:
919-582-3380
8540 Colonnade Center Dr., Ste 301
Fax: 919-878-3672
Raleigh, NC 27615