[vtk-developers] Wanted: Some advice re documentation of vtkParametric Functions.

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 17:54:52 EST 2005

I am looking for some advice regarding the documentation of the
vtkParametric functions. At present I have got the relevant equations and
derivatives as part of the documentation for the Evaluate() function.

However a quick check of the documentation will reveal that this is a mess.
I suspect that some of the doxygen formatting hints are being stripped out.

So, has anyone any ideas?
My preferred option is to keep this detail with the Evaluate() function.
However if this is not feasible, I could create a plain text file (or html
page) that could be referenced somehow or a PDF.

Perhaps someone at Kitware may be able to offer some advice.

Thanks
   Andrew