[vtk-developers] Borland link errs - last ditch effort

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 14:10:14 EST 2005

There's something else about your machines that we haven't zeroed in on yet.

Both of these Arrakis dashboards are building static libs with the
Borland 5.5.1 compiler with CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE set to "Release":
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/ARRAKIS.kitware/Win32-bcc551/20051222-0300-Nightly/Notes.html
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/ARRAKIS.kitware/Win32-bcc551-WrapTCL/20051222-0300-Nightly/Notes.html

Hrrrmmmmm......
David