[vtk-developers] Re: Borland link errs : vtkHyperOctreeDualGridContourFilter

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 21 15:41:43 EST 2005

A new compiler, maybe...? :-)

Not really any good ideas. When things like this occur, I generally
resort to a diff technique between settings on machines where it's
working and where it's not. It can be pretty painstaking, though.

As VTK changes (generally growing in scope and size over time) it seems
to find every little problem with the Borland compiler. It's frustrating
to me that when I see a Borland dashboard error and then do a google
search to find out who else has hit that error ..... frequently my only
hits are in the archives of the VTK mailing lists!!

Hope you can track it down,
David