[vtk-developers] RE: Problem when creating vtkImageData by hand

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 10:31:43 EDT 2005

Prabhu-

I wanted to update you on this test. It has uncovered some issues in
the pipeline and we are evaluating options for a fix. In the mean
time, we have made a one-line fix that avoids cloning the output of
the reader to create the image data. I know this is not what is
intended, but we are trying to clear the dashboard while we resolve
the issue...we have entered a bug in the tracker.

Will