[vtk-developers] stubs enabled vtk libraries

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:24:03 EST 2004

Hi Goodwin -

I've been interested in making a vtk-based starpack, but the shared
library issue seems to be a stopper; tclkit overloads the tcl 'load'
command by copying the shared library from the virtual file system into
a temp dir and does the load from there, but there's no automatic way
for it to know about the further dependencies.

Still, a way to build a stubs compatible vtk would be a nice addition.

-Steve