[vtk-developers] DASH1 build on dashboard

Fisk, Lee Ann lafisk at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 17 16:41:42 EST 2004

Thank you!  I missed that.   Lee Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: vtk-developers-bounces at vtk.org
[mailto:vtk-developers-bounces at vtk.org] On Behalf Of Amy Henderson
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:26 PM
To: vtk-developers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtk-developers] DASH1 build on dashboard

Hi Lee Ann,

At least part of the problem the dashboard is complaining about
(inconsistent DLL linkage) is happening because in the header files for
the classes you moved, it still says VTK_PARALLEL_EXPORT.  For example:

class VTK_PARALLEL_EXPORT vtkBSPCuts : public vtkObject

For the classes that are now in Graphics, this should be changed to
VTK_GRAPHICS_EXPORT; similarly for the ones in IO, it should be changed
to VTK_IO_EXPORT.  You can do that much from there.

- Amy