[vtk-developers] I'm new...

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Nov 2 12:58:37 EST 2004

Ok, another question I have.
I put a bug in the bug tracker (1279) and I just committed a fix for it
in cvs.  The bug is under someone else's name and my name is not on the
list of those that bugs can be assigned to.
Do I just leave it under the other person's name and close it?  Or do I
mark it as resolved/fixed and is there a procedure for verifying that
and marking it as closed?

Clint