[vtk-developers] VTK 44 and CVS

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Jan 2 13:17:34 EST 2004

Two notes. First, I have made both VTK 4.4 (interim release) and VTK 4.5
current CVS require CMake version 1.8 (1.8 has been out for a few months).
This is a fairly minor change but it will allow us to clean up a couple
rough edges in VTK. Second, I have branched VTK 4.4. This is not an official
release but it is an interim release for those who want to move to VTK 5 in
a few discrete steps. If you run into problems with VTK 4.4 please let me
know. After a few days I'll push a tar file with VTK 4.4 out to the ftp
site.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD